Murchison House has faced a profound refurbishment, giving the University of Edinburgh a stunning new purpose-designed venue on its King's Buildings Campus.
Roxburgh Place Edinburgh
About this project
Knauf Ceiling Solutions' new range of HERADESIGN® Creative acoustic wall absorbers are installed in the Lister Learning and Teaching Centre at the University of Edinburgh to help create a stylish environment that reflects the vibrant and dynamic nature of the city and its educational institution. In addition, HERADESIGN® Sonic Element Plus ceiling canopies are fitted throughout to enhance the centre's industrial aesthetic.
- Architect: Reiach and Hall
- Contractor: Robertson Construction
- Client: The University of Edingburgh
- Photography Copyright: © Alan McAteer
- Sector: Education
- Room Type: Meeting room / Assembly hall
- Materials: Wood Wool