AMF THERMATEX Acoustic Hygena
The laminated finish of AMF THERMATEX® Acoustic Hygena creates a smooth, white appearance and provides good levels of sound absorption and excellent sound attenuation.
The surface is washable and anti-microbial (resistant to the growth of germs, bacteria and fungi).
- Good sound absorption (0.65(H) αw)
- Excellent sound attenuation (40dB; (in SL2 system as per test certificate)
- High sound attenuation (38dB; Board, Tegular 24, Tegular 15, Tegular 15/90, Finesse, Vector system)
- Excellent light reflectance (88%)
- ISO 3
- Ideal for healthcare facilities in general, kitchens, food industries, laboratories, etc.