The £21.7m Campus Central landmark redevelopment at the University of Stirling scooped the award for the best building in the Education Category in the 25th Scottish Design Awards, July 2022 and won the Scottish Regional Category for the National RICS Awards 2022 – Commercial Development.
Information Research Center
Ukrainian Catholic University
The New Generation Library
The Ukrainian Catholic University is an open academic community living the Eastern Christian tradition and forming leaders to serve with professional excellence in Ukraine and internationally. At the heart of the campus lies the Metropolitan Sheptytsky Information Research Center, which encompasses a humanities library, academic and research spaces, and public areas that cater to the community.
To promote openness and flexibility in any space and application, the use of floating ceilings is employed. MINERAL Sonic Elements, available in various shapes, are combined with MINERAL Baffle Elements to offer a distinctive range of ceilings with excellent sound absorption capabilities. The clean, linear design of the vertical MINERAL Baffle Elements harmonises with effective acoustics, whether it be in an airy library, meeting zone, or even a fitness area. The café area features HERADESIGN® Superfine tiles. These tiles, installed as wall absorbers using the HERADESIGN® Wallcoustic Element solution, are particularly useful in smaller individual offices. Public spaces and corridors are adorned with vertical METAL Baffle Elements, known for their durability and ease of maintenance.
- Architekt: Slava Saluk, Maria Pavlyshak, Volodymyr Yosypchuk
- Auftraggeber: Style Solutions Ltd.
- Endkunde: Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv
- Fotorechte: © Sergiy Kadulin Photography
- Segment: Education
- Raumtyp: Circulation Areas, Corridor, Collaboration Areas, Classrooms, Auditorium / Conference Room / Meeting Room, Cafeteria / Restaurant, Library / Media Centre, Lobby / Reception, Private Rooms
- Materialien: Metal & Mesh, Mineral, Wood Wool, Suspension Systems