HERADESIGN® Superfine Alpha+
HERADESIGN® Superfine Alpha+ provides a high sound absorption performance made possible by the innovative combination of a wood wool acoustic board with a special a non-woven acoustic fleece laminated on to the back of the panel.
• Homogeneous wood wool panels with acoustic fleece
• Highest absorption (class A) without mineral wool insulation material
• Less obstruction in the ceiling void making installation, maintenance, disassembly and recycling easier
• The sound absorption performance is increased compared to a standard panel – up to class A without increasing the thickness
• Available in 15mm and 25mm thickness and a wide range of edge details
Let your imagination run wild with an almost unlimited range of colours from popular colour systems such as RAL, NCS.
- A decorative and acoustically effective suspended ceiling and wall panel for use in interior spaces as well as roofed outdoor areas that are not directly exposed to environmental influences such as rain or pollutants.
- The installation of HERADESIGN® acoustic panels should take place during the last phase of the job, and in temperature and humidity controlled conditions. All building activities which create dust must be completed before the start of installation. Store the panels flat and protect against moisture and dirt. The packaging does not protect the products against rain. HERADESIGN® products should be installed in strict accordance with Knauf Ceiling Solutions installation and storage guidelines.
The combination of creativity, aesthetics, individuality, environmental credentials and quality. Explore HERADESIGN® Creative.