With nearly 3,000 m² of office space in Hamburg, AppLike Group wanted to create a resolutely modern and graphic work environment.
Vocational School, Anckelmannstraße
About this project
In the vocational school complex of Hamburg's Anckelmannstraße, around 4,000 students learn theory and practice for various retail and administration applications. For this project, Knauf Ceiling Solutions supplied about 18,000 m² of TOPIQ® Prime acoustic ceiling tiles for shared rooms and classrooms.
In the multi-purpose room, the foyer, the quiet zones, the school kitchen, the cafeteria and classrooms, class A sound absorption, TOPIQ® Prime high-performance ceiling tiles from Knauf Ceiling Solutions were used. The technology of the TOPIQ® product brand is based on fleece-laminated mineral wool tiles for the most diverse room requirements in the vocational school.
- Architecte: Lorenzen Architekten GmbH, APB Architekten Hamburg
- Poseur: HST Servicegesellschaft
- Client: City of Hamburg, Authority for school and vocational training (BSB)
- Copyright photo: © Anke Müllerklein
- Secteur: Education
- Type de pièce: Classroom, Kitchen, Communal Areas
- Matériaux: Mineral