Mineral Tiles Recycling Programme
What Mineral Tiles Can We Recycle?
Ceiling tiles made in Pontarlier (France) from 2019 onwards
Ceiling tiles manufactured in Grafenau (Germany) after the 1st January of 2000.
Marking: AMF, Armstrong Ceiling Solutions, Knauf Ceiling Solutions
Our recycling programme in 5 steps
- Contact the Knauf Ceiling Solutions site in Pontarlier via the email address [email protected]
- Complete the Acceptance Form, provided by the Pontarlier site for the waste to be recycled.
- Receive confirmation of your acceptance request.
- Make an appointment for the delivery of the waste to be recycled and organise transport to our production site at your expense.
- Receive your recycling certificate once the waste has been recovered.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- We attach great importance to our commitment to a circular and sustainable economy.
By taking part, you contribute to preserving the environment by reducing waste and promoting material reuse. You will receive a recycling certificate as evidence of your environmental commitment, which can be utilised in specific aspects of the HQE approach.
No, only the mineral tiles manufactured in France in Pontarlier from 2019 and ceiling tiles manufactured in Germany in Grafenau after 1 January 2000 are covered.
Manufactured by: AMF, Armstrong Ceiling Solutions, Knauf Ceiling Solutions.
Yes, you will only need to cover the cost of transporting the waste to our production site in Pontarlier.
No, there is no obligation to join the programme, participation is voluntary.