The wood used for HERADESIGN® comes from sustainable, PEFC- and FSC-certified local forestry. This makes it a prime quality CO2-neutral material.
Locally-sourced, magnesite is a natural hydroscopic binder regulating humidity and indoor climate. Our recycling process recovers the binder from production residues to be reused as a secondary raw material.
Water, vital for life, is responsibly and respectfully treated as a precious, shared resource in the creation of our HERADESIGN® wood wool products.
- Our state-of-the-art production technology and stringent quality standards guarantee an homogeneous surface structure.
- Explore HERADESIGN® Creative texture design options: fine, pored, and smooth.
- Mix texture design options in a single tile for a customised look.
- 8 predefined distinct shapes (HERADESIGN® Creative Module) and 20 patterns (HERADESIGN® Creative Line & HERADESIGN® Creative Effect).
- Explore additional individual shapes and patterns to craft unique designs on the ceiling or wall.
- Breathe life into unconventional ideas and foster positive emotions through the seamless harmony of form and function.
- Choose any colour of your preferred tone palette, from natural to pastel, solid and custom colours.
- Opt for bold or muted options to best match your creation.
- Infuse your emotions into the project, achieving harmony in material, form, and colour for a positive sense of space.
- Enjoy the impressive sound-absorbing qualities (up to aw = 1.0) of HERADESIGN® Creative wood wool tiles – reducing reverberation time, minimising noise, and improving speech intelligibility for occupants.
- HERADESIGN® regulates the climate, facilitating the absorption and release of water from the environment.
- This positively influences the overall indoor climate and extends the material's applicability to covered outdoor areas and swimming pools.
- HERADESIGN® has achieved a significant sustainability certification in the construction industry for its white and natural-coloured wood wool acoustic panels, HERADESIGN® Fine, Superfine, Micro, and Plano: Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold.
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs): Assess building-level environmental impacts for flexible construction product specification. Verified by IBU (Institut Bauen und Umwelt e.V.), our EPDs offer transparent, comparable information on life-cycle environmental impact.
The boundless possibilities of HERADESIGN® Creative truly come to life when applied in real-world scenarios.
Explore our curated examples demonstrating diverse applications, serving as inspiration for your upcoming projects.
Let yourself be tempted by new ideas!
Discover our HERADESIGN® Creative Brochure