Armstrong MESH F-Clip Access, F-H 600, F-H 600 MT, F-L 601, F-L 601 MT
Armstrong MESH Free Span Corridor Systems provide a versatile design solution for busy corridor applications.
MESH – visible side with 90° upturn on all four edges and welded stiffening profiles inside.
MESH MT (MicroTack Technology) – flat visible side, without upturn, with welded stiffening profiles on all edges.
- Flexible with easy and quick access to the ceiling void.
- MESH F-L 601 / MESH F-L 601 MT with various perimeter trim solutions for a clean aesthetic finish.
- Adjustable perimeter shadow gap detailing for MESH F-Clip / MESH F-H 600 / MESH F-H 600 MT.
- Fully configurable large size panels.
- Additional design options available as part of our Vario Design range.
Ideal for open spaces and large rooms with flexible partitioning.
- Shapes (MESH F-H 600, MESH F-H 600 MT, MESH F-L 601, MESH F-L 601 MT)
- Secure Function (MESH F-Clip)
Additional design options are available as part of our Vario Design range to help bring unique ideas to life