Concealed Grid Systems | Hook-On
Armstrong METAL R-H 200, Q-H 100 F, R-H 215, R-H 220, Q-H 120 F
Armstrong METAL Hook-On provides a versatile and simple design with excellent acoustic performance benefits.
- Concealed grid for a monolithic effect.
- Excellent acoustic performance.
- Ease of installation (alignment) and fully demountable.
- Easy access to the ceiling void.
- Maintenance friendly system.
- METAL R-H 200 available in trapezoidal shapes for radial ceilings.
- Fully configurable large size panels and cost effective square tile alternatives available.
- METAL R-H 200 available with Premium OP19 acoustic infill.
- METAL R-H 215 available in triangular shapes as part of METAL Creative.
- Additional design options available as part of our Vario Design range.
Used in a variety of ceiling areas: from small service rooms to large commercial office buildings and major transportation terminals.
- Acoustic Infills
- Seismic (METAL R-H 200 Seismic, METAL R-H 215 Seismic)
- Impact Resistance (METAL R-H 200 Impact Resistance)
- Suitable for Chilled Ceilings (METAL R-H 200)
- Secure Function (METAL R-H 200, METAL Q-H 100 F,, METAL R-H 215, METAL R-H 220)
- TrioGuard™ (METAL R-H 200, METAL R-H 215)
- Shape (METAL R-H 200)
A+ (only without gasket)
METAL R-H 200
METAL Q-H 100 F
METAL R-H 215
METAL R-H 220
METAL Q-H 120 F
Colours, Material & Perforations
Other Colours & Wood Effects
Additional design options are available as part of our Vario Design range to help bring unique ideas to life