HERADESIGN® Fine is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold*, acoustic ceiling and wall panel made from single layer, magnesite bonded wood wool (fibre width 2mm).
*Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold for white and natural colours only.
Materials & Options
Let your imagination run wild with an almost unlimited range of colours from popular colour systems such as RAL, NCS or StoColor.
- Excellent sound attenuation (up to 55 dB) and Class A sound absorption performance when installed with an acoustic lining
- Suitable for areas that require high impact resistance
- Building material class: B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
- Product thickness: 15 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm
- Nominal dimensions [mm]: 600x600, 625x625, 1200x600, 1250x625
- Special formats on request. Length up to max. 2400 mm. Max. width 625mm
- A wide variety of edge designs
- Building biology harmlessness certificate by Institute for Building Biology in Rosenheim
- High mechanical strength
- Almost any colour from popular colour systems such as RAL and NCS may be selected
- A decorative and acoustically effective suspended ceiling and wall panel for use in interior spaces as well as roofed outdoor areas that are not directly exposed to environmental influences such as rain or pollutants.
NRC up to 0.90
DIN EN ISO 10848-2:2006
~60% natural color
The combination of creativity, aesthetics, individuality, environmental credentials and quality. Explore HERADESIGN® Creative.