HERADESIGN® Superfine A2
HERADESIGN® Superfine A2 is an acoustic ceiling and wall panel that provides increased fire resistance.
Non-combustible wood wool acoustic panel with reaction to fire according to DIN-EN 13501-1: A2-s1, d0
Materials & Options
Let your imagination run wild with an almost unlimited range of colours from popular colour systems such as RAL, NCS or StoColor.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Building biology recommended
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
- Product thickness: 15 mm, 25 mm
- Nominal dimensions [mm]: 600x600, 625x625, 1200x600, 1250x625
- Special formats on request. Length up to max. 2400 mm. Max. width 625mm
- A wide variety of edge designs
- Building biology harmlessness certificate by Institute for Building Biology in Rosenheim
- High mechanical strength
- Almost any colour from popular colour systems such as RAL and NCS may be selected
- A decorative and acoustically effective suspended ceiling and wall panel for use in interior spaces as well as roofed outdoor areas that are not directly exposed to environmental influences such as rain or pollutants.
The combination of creativity, aesthetics, individuality, environmental credentials and quality. Explore HERADESIGN® Creative.