- Metal provides a high-value appearance.
- Fully configurable solution, available with different edge details (90°/50°/20x20mm edge).
- An optional rear cover with perforation and an acoustic pad allows for better sound absorption and 360° visibility.
- An easy to install retrofit solution that can be used under an existing ceiling.
- Can be installed as a wall absorber by using a wall hanging kit (see METAL Wallcoustic Element).
- Resistant and durable.
- Ideal for showrooms, entrance halls, transport hubs, meeting rooms, retail and waiting areas.
- Acoustic Infills
Additional design options are available as part of our Vario Design range to help bring unique ideas to life