Armstrong METAL F-Clip Access, F-H 600, F-H 600 Swing, F-H 600 Swing EI30, F-L 601
Armstrong METAL Corridor is a rectangular panel free-span solution that simply spans between the walls, allowing for easy installation and access to services.
- METAL F-L 601 with various perimeter trim solutions for a clean aesthetic finish.
- Adjustable perimeter shadow gap detailing for METAL F-Clip Access and METAL F-H 600.
- Easy, quick access to ceiling void due to swing-down functions (METAL F-Clip Access and METAL F-H 600 Swing).
- METAL F-H 600 Swing EI30 fire resistant ceiling (a <-> b) with an additional layer of Knauf plasterboard fixed to the back of the panels and an intumescent tape sealing the gaps.
- METAL F-Clip Access panels available with an optional lock function.
- Fully configurable large size panels.
- Additional design options available as part of our Vario Design range.
Used in corridors where the panels simply span between walls.
- Acoustic Infills
- Fire Resistance (METAL F-H 600 Swing EI30)
- Suitable for Chilled Ceilings (METAL F-H 600, METAL F-H 600 Swing)
- Secure Function (METAL F-Clip Access)
- TrioGuard™ (METAL F-Clip Access, METAL F-H 600, METAL F-L 601)
- Swing-Down Function (METAL F-Clip Access, METAL F-H 600 Swing, METAL F-H 600 Swing EI30)
Additional design options are available as part of our Vario Design range to help bring unique ideas to life